Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ralph Lauren a true inspiration


One of Ralph Laurens Paris stores

A man that inspires me much is Ralph Lauren. He has from practically two empty hands been able to build a conglomerate of  products breathing a whole life style. At Ralph Lauren you can buy everything from beautiful furniture and home decor articles to clothes for women, men and kids. In every Ralph Lauren shop I have visited I have always been very kindly treated and the personell are always very helpful. I also like Ralph Laurens sense of style in all their advertisement as well as on their web site. This inspiration have been very helpful in the buildning of my own company Millefeuille. I have from the beginning felt the need of a clear and classic style that are communicated in everything from the products to the service around the products and in the advertisement. I realize that I have not yet reached as far as Ralph Lauren but I am on my way.

My best
Annelie
www.millefeuille.se

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers