Sunday, October 7, 2012

New years eve in Paris?


I plan to spend at least one New Years eve in Paris. I think Paris is one of the worlds most beautiful and romantic towns. Since Ritz is closed right now I would turn to my other favourite hotel Plaza Athenee and book a nice suit. Then I would book a nice table at one of Paris very good restaurants for me and my loved ones and order Oysters, lobsters and a really good beef of meat. For dessert I can imagine a really nice and creamy Creme brulee. A really fine Champagne and red wine from Bordeaux would  suit the dinner well. When the clock turns 00.00 I will watch the Eiffel tower and be near my beloved husband. I will make sure that we will have at least one week in Paris so I have the time to shop both before and after this magical night.

Have any of you spent New Years eve in Paris? Please share your memories!

Annelie
www.millefeuille.se

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers