Sunday, September 2, 2012

Quality is the future


The collection Classic Hotel with Triple Bourdon Embroideries from Millefeuille


In these times when we consume as much as we do and the environment is threatened I belive it is important to bring back the concept of good quality. In earlier times people focused on buying things of good quality that would last for long time. For example regarding clothes, they often went to the tailor and let him or her sew them a couple of dresses or costumes that woulod fit them perfectly They were also able to get them designed as they wanted.


 In these times we often buy clothes that are designed to fit as many as possible. Certainly they will not fit anyone perfectly. The quality in these clothes is also bad, but since they often are so cheap we just throw them away when they are old. I personally prefer to pay a little more for my clothes and focus on quality instead of quantity. Often I focus on designer clothing and clothes that I can mix and match with the oneses I already have. This makes it possible for me to spend a little more on the clothes that I buy and get clothes that I really like and will wear. Since I often buy timeless clothes they will stay modern for very long time.

Regarding the bed linen we create at Millefeuille we have the same thoughts. Since we focus on timeless design and very high quality we make sure that our customers will be able to use the same sets of bed linen for many years to come. It feels very nice to work with products that we know will make our customers satisfied and that will last for long time.

My best
Annelie
www.millefeuille.se

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers