Friday, July 15, 2011

How to be a Good Guest


Picture or the exterior of Grand Hyatt Muscat, kindly provided by Hyatt

I feel welcome in a hotel that makes me as a guest feel important. When you choose the best hotels in the world it is important that everything is perfect. Already when I arrive in the reception area I expect that the person that helps me with the check in is correct and welcoming. Most of the better hotels have personell that make me as a guest feel special, offer help with the bags and let me know that they like having me as a guest.

Equally important is that I as a guest behave correctly and for example do not forget to tip the ones that helps me with the bags, cleans my room and so on. If you as a guest want to be treated with respect you should treat the persons around you with the same kind of respect. I can feel ashamed when I see how other guest sometimes treat the personell at the hotels with disrespect and behave badly. For me it is important to have a good relationship with the persons working at the hotel so I they like to have me as a guest even in the future. Most persons on the hotels i visit do a very good job and they deserve respect for that.

Have an nice evening and enjoy this beautiful picture above, click on it and feel welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers