Sunday, June 19, 2011

From Paris with love



When was the last time you got an actual letter from someone? Nowdays everyone nearly drowns in emails and SMS messages, short informative texts but a lot more boring than messages written on beautiful paper. The stationery you choose is important, there are a lot of nice paper qualities and designs to choose from. One of the good things with personal stationery is that it tells the reader something about yourself. Write something to your best friend, your family or someone you want to thank for something they helped you with. They will be happy when they find your letter in their mail box. I always bring my stationery when I am on vacation. Then I can write my nearest friends letters of what I am doing and they appreciate this letters a lot more than a short message on a post card.

Have a nice evening
Annelie

1 comment:

  1. Good Idea, I will bring my stationery on my next trip.

    ReplyDelete

Followers